Superior Hospital Partnership Program
By partnering with Superior, hospitals benefit by having a single-source providing DME, orthotic and prosthetic care, maximizing patient care efficiency and cost savings.
Superior’s Hospital Partnership Program manages and services all DME and bracing needs through call-in service, consignment closet and clinic care models within emergency departments, same-day surgery centers, clinics, and patient floors. Expansion of services to satellite facilities is being planned.
Our on-site practitioners and management team can provide you with:
- Maintenance of inventory par levels
- Product ordering and restocking
- Paperwork management and staff education
- Patient discharge education and planning
- Purchase order requests
- New product education
- Discharge assistance for home medical equipment orders
Partnering hospitals will receive the following benefits:
- One contact source for all DME and bracing-related needs
- Reduced inventory and costs on DME products provided at discharge
- Reduced costs for purchase order products and services
- On-site service management and practitioner team
- Continuing education for staff on DME products and services
- Discharge planning assistance for home medical equipment needs
Superior Hospital Referral Process
- There is one intake number for all orders, questions and comments.
- A live intake specialist will perform all intake duties and forward to the proper practitioner or department.
- For after-hour requests, we are contracted with a national on-call service to offer live intake. All after-hour calls will be forwarded to the proper department immediately via text and email to ensure a timely and guaranteed response.
When making a referral to Superior, a patient must have a dispensing order and patient information. In most cases, a dispensing order can be verbal.
The dispensing order must include:
- A description of the item
- The beneficiary's name
- The beneficiary's height and weight
- The name of the physician
- The date of the order
- The physician's signature (written order)
- Primary phone: 615.340.0068
- Primary fax: 615.340.0028
- Primary on-call for calls/texts: 615.498.3678
- Primary email: email@example.com